Friday, January 22, 2010

Road Run

>we had our road run this morning..
the weather was hoTT...my shirt all basah d..
the unbelievable thing was ..i got no.10.. (medal for me..^^)
so syok la..i was like WHAT No 10??really???my bro told me..he got shock when he heard my name..ahhax...(ur amui can be good at sport geh=)..everything goes okay when running..NO POKAI or vomit..but felt dizzy dizzy when i reached school..lucikly Brownie hold me and stella gave me water..Thx yar u guys..(loved)
After that me,Danielle,Bilah,Hayati,Jy and Fahmi wnet to Kopicana Cafe for our lunch..
the food was okay la..Danielle order the same things like mine^^hahx.x.
we camwhore there gao gao...den zhao go grandunion ..
we went up to looked at some CDs..it was fun there la..Then Fahmi sat on a chair...got sound 1 (PIAK)so loud..so funny lar...everyone walked and laugh away quietly pretending nothing happened..then mom called..say bye bye to them and went home..
have fun today..and my leg is not pain^^

No comments: