Friday, March 5, 2010

1st week of march

my ji mui
sry yarr..bu xiao xing take d^
cool??
o well..
mon:
clumsy day..i got hit by so many things..
my leg,shoudle and arm also will bengkak...

Fri:
i skip school again..
hhaxx...why??
1)got ceramah(waste time)
2)got date with my bestie
3)sick(rite~still can go mcd makan)geng!

so...i suppose to wake at 7.15 but my mom call me at 6.15(i tak pergi school la mum)
then tidur back..and my alram ring...mar woke up lorh..
stella come to my house to study but ended up we playXD
i gave her 2 cloths(suit her weihh)pweettyy
then helped her make up(nice rite??SURe Nice la)
then 12.30 we reached mcd..
go there
1)makan
2)do homework+study(not studing actually pun)
3)saw someone(very pai seh)

someone suppose to say hi to me but ended up i say 1st..
hahxxx..i daring nia XDD

pics will upload soon...

No comments: