Wednesday, March 17, 2010

1u+desa park


all my bouu buii<3

i lovee today..
thx to all my bou buii..
starts from morning..
stella came my hse at 7.45..i wass so tireedd..
so i on da Tv for her then i balik tidur..
-call her open the door when Rocky and Bee reach(mee tidur)thx yarr babe..help me open the door^^
-woke up at 9++....went to bath and choose a shirt for more then 30 min(geng le??)
-o ya~Rocky wear his spec(hou yeng lar~)hahxx
-went to 1u and meet all my bou buii then go buy ticket
-watch Alice the wonderland(dint watch 3D,becuz of EHEM)
- the movie should be nice if you watch 3D..(weell ~must watch!)
-went to wong Kok to eat..becuz i miss my pasta there and i want to gap ye~hahxx paiseh
-erm..boys go bowling..girls go shopping+camhore(syokkk dao~)lovee~~
-Ranie mummy fetch us back^^thx yar..

7.30..
rush to Desa park to meet 6T..
Rachel,JianHong+me..they wnat to celebrate my birthday ..thx yar=]
went to park and play by waiting Rachel..she Cum late again(hhax...cHi DAo Queen)
-have our dinner at LA MIan
-place good ppl good=]
went back abt 10..
miss you guys............

(alot ppl fong fei gei today,next time dont la)aiyo
you guys promise me have to come next time hor~
-to those ppl that didnt come=]

pic uploas soon
byesss~~~~~~~~

No comments: