Sunday, March 21, 2010

school day

PIG~wake up!!hahxx

aiks~~today last day of holiday
that means tmr have to study lorh
sob~=[...
i Hate school...expecially this year...
our bIG EXAM PMR!!make me so pressure..
after today.....
-cnt online
-have to study
-cant go out
-cnt skip tuition
-cnt be lazyy
and more more more more~~
but i dont wana dissapointed my family
i have to work hard..FROm TOmorow~!
yea la..i was jking..cuz whenever i said tmr..will be tmr again and tmr again and again...
it wont came true wan lar..comFIRm!
but i'll try my best=]
give me the WISDOm!!!hahhahaxxx....
baii chhii~(my favourite word)
angryy~~
ben ben~~
dan dan~~
sha po~~
sei ye~~

plz forgive me lar..
if i say you with thiss words...
i doesnt mean it..=[
these word is justt too actractive to me
sorry for that
jinn pai sehh~~~

RAJIN SOPHIA LOO!!!
YOU CAN DO IT
I knew =]]]


No comments: