Friday, April 23, 2010

Hari suKan

Damn stupidd....ignore me
aiman Camera...yengg douu
OUR BElovedd MR.DO Do..who gave us Lots of mATh work
seee~~rumah Kuning=]]cutee ritte...XD
reach school early..cuz Of My bro....haixx
sitting there alone macam so po while waiting themm..
wait har wait har..everyone reached d then Bergumpul together
the padang was so wet...make dao my pantss larr..
all wet..the stupid quoto master still call us duduk...
shit betul ..but nobody listen to them ofcuz XD
i scream like hell only..hahaxx...who cares~
lucikly i still got soundd...
Omg..my rumah Kuning damnn cuttee ..get 1st place for pembarisan =]yay
rumahh biru nt bad..Avatar lol...
after that too sienn liao..went to help Rumah merah givee foodd..(yea~im betrayer=])
i get free drinks from my rumah kuning and free Food from Rumah Merah..
HAHAxxx...not curi lar ofcuzz...
thats all...went home early=]becuz of my bro again..Geram!
1st time hari suakn didnt ponteng Go mCD..hahahxx!guaii~

No comments: