Tuesday, April 20, 2010

sick

aikxx,,,sicK again~
what sickk..flu+stomach pain lor..
o well~today really not feeling well in skol..
i cried becuz of the painn..
then after finshing Bm lesson..
i borrow fon fon from Nick...call mum nobody answer=[
da le?i duno his number..so they went to bro class and asked
bro also duno what number=[..so...
teacher ask me to rest In Pejabat..(shock)
Thx teachersss and fwennsss who cared me yea~
i slept abt 1++hrs in pejabat then mum Finally CAme andfetch me home..
why so late?becuz teacehr say she cant contact my parents lorh..mum didnt answer call(30 miss call) aiyoyo.
saw the 3 policeman riding the horsy outside my skol again..mou ngan tai
went home...the slept for 3 hrs..(geng lo..at nite dunid sleep jorr)
i woke up that time still pain=[
ate medicine again...
tmr schooling ?
aikss..see first bar~

-pain-

No comments: