Friday, May 14, 2010

bball

morning 7.20 nick keep calling me~
yea~i know i supposed to wake earlier..
i already set da alarm at 7..but cant wake me up...
huhu~sry lur..faster jump out form my bedd..then go prepare..
nick wait me for so longg..hhehxx...pais seh~
den walked to Saga...i duno where to find so mmnay small Kid there @@
bball...team with Zy,duno wat name,jy,and duno wat name also..our team power ranger team..LOL
im pink power ranger...who caress..hhaaxx
stand there like statue...gt ball then Hide..yea~~thats mee=]]
walk home at 9...then shower...
then go Clubb to meet my bou buiss~~
reach there sit downn..see stella Dating=]
she ignore me..keep talk with him..haixx...pity mee har~~
somone and someone also...hahhaxx =]
i go there wana tell story geh..
but everyone seem soo bzz horr~~~~
nvm nvm~~~see ue guyss enuffXD

No comments: