Friday, June 11, 2010

bak=]

Twin sista XDxD
my louu poo <3
dang dang..group pic

tis week. skol holiday
1st time on=]suprise..
went mcd with Bobo,kar kar,sa sa and me...
but ended up so sien over theer..then we decided to go metro prima..
take buss..i teach wan xDwaited forr ermm...1 hrs..yea ki xiaoo d..
all blame me lar...haiyerr..soli lur...i also duno why so long geh..
go there eat Huan xi Di again (my placee)hahaxx
den went to arcard.. play bal bal..
very qii gikk arkk...
bobo so fazz balik
misssssssssss ueeeeeeeeeeee-[[[[sobb sobb
take bus go bak..Raining somemore..
aduhai lorh..who call us so lucky...semua basah xD
having lotss of fuwnn anyway ...
ytd...call xiiao han she was crying...and sot liiao reason:she drank winee...amboii lur..dun drink nxt time..make ue more crazyy ..and ue did the wrong thing to him..ue shud do that...gao lei mm dimm.. Take K anyway...i will pui ue everytime ue need me=]

today went to wang wang...and pav pav
yeap...saw lots of lots of stuff i wantt.
but too bad...I cantt buyy=[[who call i havent finish my pMr..sobb
buy still kenot tahan..bought a cloth,belt and stocking..
hahxx..why shud i buy stocking and i not even wear it??
maybb is too attractive bar..i'll try to wear once going out..=]just ONce guaa..
feell like working in wang wang...lots off ppl let me kanxD
expecially ...................hahhahahhahhahxxxxx
den went to ikano ...
bought a pair of sandals..
cuz my legg sakitt douu~~~
lalaalxx..world cup???
im not gonaa watchh...accept for Engladd..
I HEArtt EnglandddXD
dunoo whyy....hahahxx

No comments: