Friday, June 18, 2010

sienn

peacee
spec spec..

well well..
woke up as usual...
and and stayed at home the wholee day watching TV..
No tv no lifeee
LOL
and i wear my spec the whole day..
yar yar~~1st timee....hahhaxx
stillllll...wadd aa siennnnnnnnnnnnnn dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
why my a kor cann go outt everyday..
and i cannttt=[[
buuuuuuuu ....................
juz now aunt call...
and tell mii..say nt to go bak grandma hse tomolo..
why ner??sure nt family problem naa..choii
is becuzzz....my another aunty and my cousinn kena h1n1..
2 person wlao.........tat day i only near him lerr...dun tell me i will kena??nooooooooo~
bt still tomolo go shoping with aunt...
aunt:u sure u want to follow..
me:yar~~
aunt:i tot u say u scare kena
me:aiyar~wear mask lorh
so......tmr~il be wearing a mask..lol
hope i tak kena from her larr............
pray for mee.................







No comments: