Sunday, July 11, 2010

bobo

HAPpY BIRTHDAYYYYYY

myyy loveee BObo.....
birthdayyy lerr horr......
i post 1 day earlierr....
hehhexx....ue know i oni can on during weekend geh lar...
sorry lorr....teeeehheeee
i know ue wont mindd :D
hopeee i can understand ur ultraman language 1 day...
i know i cann..ue also have to understand my Alien language...
tis post only ue(bobo) and me(y.miko)understand what im typing hor~~
fast fast find ur dreamguyy...i know ue have lots of lots of BOYFWEn :Dthzt 1 to kao ue..
wohoo00......that time hor dun foget me tis lou gong orh...
tehhheee...........
i just wana tell ue...
i lovee youuuuu and misssss youuu no matter where ue are.........
die also will...but CHOIIII ~=]
kay kay...recieve my speechh...u sure burst in tears liaoo xD
oh~dun cry..i borrow ue my shoudle..my shoudle is better than tissue
assorb water also stronger......;D
hehx...........kayyss thats all....

happY birthday boBO ......<3

No comments: