Sunday, July 4, 2010

Church

frindge upP....dun puek here..lol
ahh~i juzz fall in love with my cameRA recently xD

soli~perasan myself again..

todayyy...
i spend most of da timme in church...
stayed there for like 9 hrs...
i've cried in church ..when i sang those songss...duno why
i cant stopped my tears from bursting out...
but i feltt so relaxxing after that....
skipp...
after lunch ..stayed back for prayer class....
yar~~~~stand douu my leg almost patah liao...
skip...
after prayer class...went to practice our dance
1st time step up on da stagee weih...
nervouss douu....dancee wrong timm...lol
so pai seh....
who wana watch my performancee??? (JUly 17)
plzzz inform me....dun worried abt transport problemss...il gao dimm...
kays kays thats all...
o yar..i cut my frindge again...(by Myself)
ahahaxx...sure very NICE lar...nt nice also must say nice ark..lol

scho0l tmr.....
il be ue guys KAI XIN GUO again...
so.........wait for me~(da new SOphiaa is cuming back Tomolo)
hohohohohohohhohohohoho~~~~


I've gota keep on Fightting..
Rawll ll




No comments: