Friday, July 23, 2010

dayss

thursday........the day that i skip scHool ONceAgain
 hhaaxx..i just dun have the mood for schooling.and since my bro not going pun....so i stayed at home doing PIG
the time i woke was already 10.30....awwwww who cares.s.s...
i lovee pigging..........i watch Tv for the whole dayss....ahahxx
PMR for me is BullShit....................
i TErtidur again at 3pm....hhaxx..PEMALAS...
then...night time...
cant believe i finally touched my Bo0k
ogosh~~~~SEJarah..i realized..is not that hard  and i found it interesting
hhhehexxx....2hrs finish 9 bab...nananaa pro kan?? lol
my mom was so shock finding me study upstairs...without her nagging...hah!!!!
ehh..let me tell ue mom..i wont dissapoint youfor da Big examss..
ill let ue see wat call SuperGirl...

Fri
nothing special todayy....................me,stela, jowyn...didnt talk much..
cuzzz im too lazyyy,,stela to0 rajin,Jowyn too bzz online...
thats why..............everyone in a silent mode..haha!!!!!!!!!
tmr church party........i last min call ppl go...well...as a result..nobody comfirm!!
make me so dissapointed......haixxxx......fine lorhh........
anyone frEE tml????tell me yar~jie jie bring ue go Food party..teeheee
hope you guys can come lar...just dodnt alwasy give me the same answer..
by replying me..who go??how many ppl go??alot ppl go i only go..
if like that hor....i w ait douu tmr also nobody comfirm lurr.........
imma being MADD

No comments: