Monday, November 22, 2010

i found...

well yesterday night i read bible to calm me down
and i just flip wherever it is...
Book of Jeremiah:
1)before i formed you in the womb i knew you,before you were born i set you apart:i appointed you as a prophet to the nations

2)Do not be afraid of them for i am with you and will rescue you."declares the Lord

3)The Lord reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me."Now ,i have put my words in your mouth.

4)Get yourself ready!Stand up and say to them whatever i command you.Do not be terrifiedby them,or i will terify you before them

5)They will fight against you but will not overcome you,for i am with you and will rescue you."declares the Lord.

i felt good after reading this<3Thanks God

went to ikano side just now,go shop awhile
i seldom went there during at night(my parents ssot d?)
sat down and drank coffee over there(i like it)
people drink alcohol drunk,but i drink coffee drunk= =
after drinking so hyper....i want to hang out there the whole night if i can
this feeling is good<3
and where is fullhouse???i wanted to go there dating with my jimui
the place look great

No comments: