Sunday, November 28, 2010

mY MOnth

when it reach to end of November and December
i so called them My MOnths
why???
hahax!everywhere is having Sale Sale Sale and Sale...
imma Shop sHop Shop and Shop....
awesome <3
whatever....went Mid Valley and bough some cloths again...
gahh~~i bough Christmas present for my brother
guess what?Is Underwear=DDDi was a little hetic while choosing...
Each of it seems Good expecially the Colourfull one<3ended up i bought the stripes one for him
haha!sexy weihhhh~is at the men department..so~Everyone give me a weird look...(what!im not peervert kay darling!+D)i dont care tho
o yar~izit worth it to buy a Geodarno Polo Tee for 69rm???
everyone said to me such a waste for it..buy a dress better
aww~~i wanted it so badly=[[[fine then
skip............
my grandparents have a weird action while taking the ascelator
their body went backward..is like cannot control themself..
im holding my grandma,and my sis holding grandpa
my mind just went Blank@@then my grandma just slip over,grandpa still struggling to stand
i try so hard to pull my grandma up...but Fail!lucikly two feller behind  run down damn fast and help...
sorry,i know my drawing is bad..just to let you guys understand(grandpa infront follow by my grandma..imma didnt draw myself inside)

this is what happen..i duno  whether is the gravity or slippery ,and they two just lie back
pheww~~my grandma manage to stand up in time...i said ThankYou to them many times=Dmanners is important tau~lastly.....still THANKYOU ..<3

No comments: