Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Only for Girls

There are many shoe styles that come and go will take your breath away,and probably leave everyone else with envy.With good reason girls willl look fabulous and more sexy when you get your heels on=D
so..love the heels???=D(you should!)
Pretty low heels huh??yea~which i dislike...isnt this look unbalance??i called it aunty heels=Dif you have one of it,please give to your mummy=D BAN  THis lap sap please=D(im not saying anyone here,so dont misunderstand me)


this is so called my type,but..normally this type of shoes have 4.75inch(can i just cut  it into 3.75?)then will be perfect for me
These are called wedge sandals,they were adorable and affordable which also you can found it in every shopping complex.非常适合我们东方人的脚型(平稳舒适,脚掌地方特别宽)
when it comes to boots,i must say they were cute and preety stylish when wearing on it,but when it happen in Malaysia.You MUst NOT wear it.is like Hello!is Hot over here..our country have no winter please,whoever wear this i may say that you're a weirdo=D
o yea~this is my type...theres no error for this shoe,the heels are perfect for me.This heel has decent height for me。经典复古鞋型简洁利落,高雅,精致及气质=D(aw..when it came to气质,dont be perasan  please Jowyn)

These embroidered flats make a ridiculous cute look,平底娃娃鞋会带来浪漫的感觉,散发出甜美风。girls~remember to put this on before going for a date=D
o my~i know is just a short post...but this took me for few hours to write..
isn's that easy then i thought kay~i have to think of words and find pictures
so please have your time here and enjoy=D
ps:o yes~ you should start scoping some out on your next shoe shopping trip after reading my post=DDONT YOU THINK SO???=DD

No comments: