Thursday, December 30, 2010

the day for shopping



Today,My new nerdy spec=D...and ring
went to MidValley and 1u with my cousin who are preparing going to college..ENVY!
today everywhere were so crowded...OmgAwd..SALe up to 50%70%..people grabbing like mad!
ofcourse we also Grab like Mad lar...lol
now im so exhausted ..can you imagine,walked with heels for the whole day..OmyGawd...the conclusion is..your leg may crack into half...
me and my cousin bought the nerdy spec...im so obssesed with it now..i cant stop loving it..lOL!
DO YOU W K Y!???+DDD
tomorrow plan suddenly cancel ..reason:they have to work...gahhh=[[[can i said no??
probably will met my lou po there..l o l..she celebrate with her family and so i celebrate with my own family gua...kinda bored@@nvm....gonna countdown at DPC...who wanna Join me???me Me ME!LOL
find me there la~~~=DD

No comments: