Thursday, December 23, 2010

Results day

omFgawd~can you imagine??is PMr results day today!!!omy~WAKE uP is not illusion now...
by the way~i already got my results back
ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahhahahahhahahhahahhahahaha
see my laughing sounds then you should know whether is good or bad  lar=D
woke up as usual..not feeling nervous at all..i duno why,but everyone tell me i kenot sleep yesterday night or yer~i very scared ler....but mine is different from them..my left eye-lid kept jumping since 2 days ago..
lol..yea~i shouldnt be supersticious for that case..
waited for 1 hour results WAS OUT!
queue up for results...thats the time..my heart gonna jump out...i stand quite behind so i heard people standing infront of me mostly get full As..(you guys were giving me more  and more pressure)
Fine!wait untill my turn...guess what???im sooooooo happy and satisfy for my results...6as 1b(BM) 1c(BC)....igonore my bc..grrrr~~~i hate you Bc!..everyone start calling me for results..wahhh~~~yea~at least my family member were glad for that..this time i didnt dissapoint you guys=Di promise i will get flying colours back=Dand i just did it=Dimma so so so pround of myself weihh i love myslef
went to Mcd for lunch and  1u with babe friends ,church jie and seniors..=D

woot~met many church people at 1u..
skip...........1u christmas decoration quite nice...expecially the bridge..i like it weih..snap some pics over there...went to WongKok to get Free BIG CUP Milktea=Dcelina's birthday mar=D
this time i get to sit down and enjoy=Dahahhahahahahahahhahahah
at last~HAPPY BIRTHDAY CELINA CHONG <3ily
babes<3waiting for results

babes

see my class ..all taller than me wtfark

when did i turned to be so short?

waiting for terence and Philip..ahahahxx

my turn...nervous

see~imma so happy..wanna HUg people d..too touching.l o l

naa..FArk you Bc..im gonna quit anyway=D

vootss...show your results people

see the building can dy..l  ol

suddenly decided to go 1u..wear dao so ugly..haix..ngo jip sao mm dou lorh..

more pics on FB
upload soon
stayed tune babe~

No comments: