Sunday, January 2, 2011

school reopen

you see~black hair and brown hair..Hello 2011,i school reopen dye hair,chui mer=DD

OmyGawd~cant believe my 3 months holiday GONE!!!
Scho0l Reopen tomorow...and yet my brother can enjoy his Genting trip tmr..
wtFARK!yea~already so many years going to school,but yet i still so so so the GAN JEONg!!!
i didnt pack my stuff...cuz i didnt recieve book from school and didnt buy excersice books yet,then what you expect me to bring??l o l..well~just sit and wait will do=Dbro not going to school with me d..have to walked in school myself,back myself=[so lonelyy..im not used to it!still GAN JEONg!!!
i decided what to go~i duno whether is a good or bad choice for me,but i really HATe MATH, so.....im not going to science streamx, im going to Art Economi=D yae~last minute decide..my pastor said to me,if you dont like the subject and you force yourself to read ,and at last you will suffer,get bad results,equal FAIL..i think and think and think~pray ,pray and pray...i got my answer now=Dim interested in business actually,so why am i wasting my time suffer for 2 years??l ol..DUMBass
kay kay~~~see you in school tmr..BSD 2 HOT Girl AND GUys..woottssss

No comments: