Sunday, January 9, 2011

too over

this two days,im jumping like mad while singing in church..
yea~imma going a little hectic=DDD
my mood :HAPpy 
hahhahahahahhaha.....probably will clean up my cupboard soon..who wants old clothes??=D
 just now went to ikano side,met some senior in padini working..since its my brother friends,i  shouted their names=Dso Fuwn..they were like looked aroud and seek whos the fellar calling them..hahah!
ritel'll stop my crap...school days tomorow,indeed i hate it...a little advice for teachers
Bio:i dont know..i just feel that ur irritating...
Sivik&Sej: Oi!ur not a responsible teacher please,you didnt teach us anything and called us read and do presentation ourself..apa nii??!
PjK:dont act cool please,cause ur NOT cool at all and i Hate you since Form1
the others teacher,no worry,me likey=D woottss
aaaaaaaaa~~i want to celebrate her bday with the bunch of Bu2 students...
is Thursday!can i  make it?shall i skip school?l ol
Kelvi is so chubby,im gonna talk to him again! rawwllll
wookay~*sleep*mama gonna wake me up early=[

No comments: