Friday, March 4, 2011

bye ta exammii..=D

o well as you can see my title=D
exam was over..
so yay to the world=D
during the exam days was a nightmare for me@@so dont ever mention anything about it..
i only know that i can Fail in some of my subject..i even think of blanking the whole page..now i know how good is about Objective..i miss objective badly..gahhhhhhhhh..fine
well~went  to school today with a bo song face..cause my mum force me to go early due to transport problem..
you know la!the whole school will blackout  such early rite?so damn scary..but something just cheer my mood up..on my way to class i met Dreamguy =Dhe came that early .wow...i cant stop myself for da smilling face
-ignore me-
is time to plan outing outing outing=D
next destination  Ts and 1u...need to clear some stock from there=D
o well.....does anyone interested in learning makE-UP???
if yes i will inform people to open class....only for secondary school

No comments: