Friday, March 18, 2011

Early celebration

yesterday my momY brought me to Ikano..
i went to Popular ,yea~i was searching for some reference books.
due to my laziness,i only bought one,i wont do the exercises anyway.l o l
seek for some story book after that,o well i realize its quite interesting to read.
last time my parents will nag me to read those fairytail tingy...if i did it last time,now i may have fluent english and essay.o well,now i realize everything they did was just for our own good.
im so so so regret now...gahhh~~~FIne!
my momy supposed to bought me something for my present.and in the end i couldn't find anything but they did found something for themselve.l ol
daddy brought us to Dpc for dinner(steamboat)
sekali try tiap tiap hari mau...i fall in love with it dy.l o l
after that i beg for dessert =D
snowflakes snowflakes snowflakes <3
not bad actually ,maybe i ordered the right stuff.
all teenager there...hahhaxx time for me to said Hey hAndsome Yo pweety =DDD
may i bring you home?=D

No comments: