Monday, March 21, 2011

My birthday

iTs My Day <3




 o well i dont know why it came out like that..rotate still like that.
to wky:next time only i upload yours yar




Firstly Happy Birthday to me=D
You shall call me princess
im 6teen now..wow OLd!
wrinkles will appear on my face dy?
must be no lar...only pimples mar
my wish:
Give me an easy life this year.
easy come easy Go...fck yourself and get lost.im just joking=D
so simple only~cant you give it to me huh!
also wish a happy birthday to Nick and my grandpa <3
kinda many people born on the same date with me@@
went for dinner in a chinese restaurant near 1u
the food was okay ..so big in a plate.especially the FIshy.a Giant one
you have such a soft meat fishy.did you went for facial?=DD o craps
imma become a photographer after that.
my cousin who become my model.
well done babe =D
i love to take pictures...
so my pictures will be the perfect one please=D
just agree with me la..no offend!
i've done my day.
*wo bu xiang wo bu xiang  bu xiang zhang da*=D

No comments: