Thursday, March 10, 2011

say hello holidays

im officially wont be going to school tomorrow
hahaha~you know lar~school for me is bullShit,i learn nothing there
so i start my holiday today=Dam lazy
i got  my results back...is alot better than what i thought
at least every subject i got like 70++ wink
except for the shit Mathhhssss...
but i did pass my addmath ...im like wow...i didnt go for tuition and know nothing about it..
still got pass~hello!counted very good for a Math Failure =D
do i need to go for tuition classes???
yea~me and few of my babes keep escaping  from that case
our excuses were lazy LAzy and LAzy..
untill the end of the day we went for not even a single tuition
how great are we = =Clap

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are damn so lucky,even you didn't go for tuition still can pass add maths, recall back my break record marks of addmath i've feel pity of me

http://www.exabytes.com.my/partners/angel/