Sunday, March 27, 2011

sien sunday



whats wrong with this again...cant rotate..spoil my pics..

Mcd was so crowded early in the morning.
you know what time only? 8.00am
yea~i know they are having their Breakfast promotion that worth it so much
if you didnt go and grab for it then you really "SMART"
oh~In this case mR.Do suddenly pop out in my mind.
cause he always said people who didnt study Economy will let them tipu
he will  said: you see so cheap stuff sure no good quality la...
oh~that means you're eating expired FOOd or food transport from the inundated area
Maybe from Japan@@?lol
so.....better watch out!
so so so lazy to do my homework
i only finished them when the clock strike to 10pm
hallelujah...if not i wont be here to write for my bloggie
kinda feel like making a video for fuwn
haha MAybe il sing?act?or give a speech?
but i needa practice and get a buddy to act as my partner.
so you wont criticize me so much...lol
wookie..stops here....
having a drama this coming thursday OMfishgwad
we'll gonna have a super thick makeup.especially for JenYang.ahahhaxx
you rawks



No comments: