Sunday, April 3, 2011

relaxing

my sexy lips..joking=D



today dont need to get up early for church
cause my cousin was having a birthday party..
soo~~went to KFc and so see those kiddo running here and there shouting here and there
childishnya~i mean every child is like that,they were cute and pure.Don't tell me your childhood were different from that.l o l
i will absolutely BAng your head,cause you were just lying.Hah!
went to curve side after that,what day is today?so many couple
not a zhu a gou a mao type you know,they were perfect match... ENvY!
all were good looking one.aiya,1 word to descrbe pretty and handsome were mean to be together.
wo kan hai shi suan le bar~l o l
bought some clothes again...i cant keep my promise.well this will be the the last time i SAID!.i wont touch any clothes again until november@@
gahh~~~~~~
i didnt finish my homework yet,i mean i havent touch a single book!
add maths so many questions..ask us do in such a short period..noobshit lar.
secondly karangan,dont look at my face lorh.no words will appear here...FIsh
Moral another essay,told cha i have no words..what you expect me to write?noobshit izit?=D
gonna just relax my mind and sleep in a peace way.
let them just minus my pebel marks will do.l o l

No comments: