Thursday, May 26, 2011

i Rawks...

my bebe=DD

bought this=D

upside down..oppss...
 all i can show is only these=D
LOL
i've finish my exam yesterday,is like oMyfish..i can bear  for 3 weeks..is like im really rawks!
this term i didnt study lorhh...SEriously~i even leave so many blank space for my addMath..
IDontKOnw how to answer...i know i rawks=DLOL...skip about exam..i really got fed up with it=0
went for 1u to celebrate my Babe Birthday yesterday..
IT WAS so AWESOme =D lol..i cant type nor post any picture yet..cuz its a surprise gift for her..Just WAit!
and i bought a clothes from Forever21 just to reward myself for endure the 21 days of exam..= =
anyways.....i do welcome my Holidays...is like the best gift for me..i Do appreciate my holidays ok!
so please be thankful when you have yours....
dont ever complain ...
some fagot only know how to SAY ,some even worst, they spread by adding salt on it..
my observation is
They are totally brainless ...

oh~you're welcome=D
-Mental disorder-

No comments: