Monday, June 6, 2011

Model of the day


im too playful =D

hairband can use in many ways



guai shu shu..l o l

candid~mm song

hi~im too tired to blog yesterday so replace today
went to 1u with Stella,cause she need to practice her photographer skilL
watch Insidious at 11.45am...well~some people said its Bored,but i dont feel it..LOL
i cover my face from the beginning till the end,lOL..its scary ok!but stella said very funny= =
theres just few of us in the cinema,and we sat at the middle row but our front and side have nobody..
scared my ass off only..lol
after that went to WongKok to have our lunch,in the mean time playing a role of model..
its fuwn..
straight went to tuition at 6,is my very first time i went to tuition during school holiday
and i dont know i have tuition yesterday,stella inform me in the very early morning..swt~l o l
i saw my bebe wearing the so CAlled HelloKitty tee..zOMfG~lanc me...sob
i kept staring at her..o no is her tee..hahah!=DD but i cant get them..so fine~
went back and sleep
hello!i slept 14 hours..wtFish...

No comments: