Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Movie

ok..i have some mental problem today..all pics came out like that.LOL

see~fart hao~lol


lan C=DDD


go home..bye bye.LOL
 so cool rite=DD

wen to 1u with my Momy today
actually  im the one who plan..LOL
cuz i dont wanna be outdated..
is been like  months i didnt stepped into the cinema..
i must update myself okay!
early the morning the queue was long like hell only
basically my brother or dad will Queue up,but today nobody around..
ended up im the one who queue...= =
we watched Pirates of the Caribbean 
i didnt really focus while watching,cuz im thinking about something stupid..
my mind keep pop out,OMgawd gonna reached 3pm dy,my WongKok set lunch gonna end..
wth rite~Wong Kok you're driving me insane..!!lol
since we cant reached in time,so we took our lunch at erm..forgotten the name..
well nvm....bought 2 singlet again...i saw a black one 3 hours ago,after 3 hours i came back NO  MORE!
Sam tong!!!next time WE should grab whatever asap!if not you will cry like nobody else
Girl is like that..dont mind me??lol

No comments: