Sunday, June 12, 2011

school reopen

hey there,i was too tired to update yesterday so i type everything now..
yesterday went to DF at 10.30 just to support our lady gaga..although he forget some part of his lyric,but he still manage to enter semi Final because he had Bad Romance for his backup song...nyahahxx..damn happy=D
after that  we're so bored,so just sat at one corner chit-chating ,camhoring ..
went to service and have our small concert=Drawksss~
o yar~~went to church today
abit different from usual because today Ursher were all SUNSHINE BOY=Dall wearing yellow polo tee
DAmn sharp and caught my attention from far,abit shock also..
they stand at the entrance and welcome us..they bow greet us GOOd Morning together..
is like oMygawd im the princess =D ok!stop it!i didnt dress up myself today = =so like wtfish..long cloth long joggy pants...aka PYJAmas..
fine skip!
went dinner at PJ..a very famous crab restarant(for me i dont think so)
i dont really like CRAB,but over there is a MUST to order crab..you can see every table were all crab= =
this is the first time and also my last time having CRAb dinner..i swear !
saw many people queue+ing  outside when we finish our dinner..(lucikly we came a step earlier)
i dont understand.....you guys like seafood so much= =

school reopen Tomorrow~!o whuuttt????tomorrow ???
im so gonna bang my head on the wall...obviously i didnt touched my homework..
cuz im so freaking busy and also lazy in my holidays ..
im not even prepared yet!(ya ya ya..i always gave the same excuses)
exami paperssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ..o FISHh~plz swim off!
goshh~~i still haven't remove my nail polish..
hallelujah~bless me lar
rawll

im single eyelid i have eye bag..so?
chao sin~bye !

No comments: