Sunday, July 3, 2011

Bentley

ok!my mood is not so good today so i choose to write...
is been awhile i didnt came up here.cause im lazy!
having prayer for 3++hours....for the Bentley thing,my dear Stella join us in the prayer meeting,im pround of it!..another side,im.really exhausted but im looking forward to it..Because of you im willing to sacrifice my time to do this...i really do!few days  busy here and there asking here asking there..IM extremely tired ok~add on my dad behavior is not that good this few days,is like lots of arrows poking at me..Im not that strong,but i am strong!i still can make jokes,and laugh out super loud!you can ask my friend ...
im collecting information from the rest of the member,i gotta type it in the Excel and pass it asap!but how many of you will cooperate with me?but i must tell some of you did a very good job~thx!
needa call everyone soon!arghhh~~~~~~~
see yar!
and next time dont say is under you or under me like that..
it doesnt sound good~i mean every each of my ji mui got work together and invite people...
here push abit there push abit than is Perfect..everyone did their job dont be selfish

we are under BSD!!!not you nor me...thx!

No comments: