Friday, July 29, 2011

Dad's Big day

right is my dad...CUTE ritee...=Di ask him to join


special ler~

one of my favourite

cheers~

a bit mental problem here


mcm idiot

ok!is my dad's bday THursday...
went out for STEamboat once again..
o yeah!told cha we fall in love with it..what to do?nobody can stop us..HAHAHAH!
i order extra somemore!stop lar bon!im too responsible to pay for this bill=]
bought cakes after that...my dad took 8 pieces different type of cake..i was like@@YOU BETTER FINISH IT
then bought 3 bottle of beer back...everyone have their first time..and this is my very first time..HAving alcohol
is Bitter~ maybe not use to it?but still i manage finish the whole bottle...and yet im not drunk= =...just my mind goes a little blank...lol
but then the next day my throat feel extremely unconfatable and now Cough like chicken only= =
God Bless Me...

AND also a very happy bday to ZHEN YAn!!!!the stupid BONA...=DD

No comments: