Sunday, July 24, 2011

old mates

Bobo,samantha,me,CAT

look for today

long time didnt took pic without smiling

bt still~prefer smiling=D

went 1u after my sunday service
reached 1u straight away walked to Neway...
im really afraid to walked alone...Duno why...lol
went there just to meet my BOBO and CAtCAt...really didnt met them after they transfer school..
YEars dy i tell you!...the worst thing was~.i ddint accompany them much...i cant walked in to the K-room..
so they walked out and took pic with them...then chaoss...sorrey ~i dint spend my time with you guys...Regret dy ,but i have no choice...you guys must be having lots of fuwn lor=[ENvy....
nvm~pic was the best memory...LOL
dinner at WongKok..hahhaxx
the waiter greet me...the same waiter that say bye bye to us last time...
say HI..lol

-end-
have a nice week people!

No comments: