Thursday, August 25, 2011

SHabu SHabu

this is WORM!obviously im lying

group picture after watching movie...we were freezing inside so we decided to walk to to have sunburn..LOL


went to arcard and have our Da Tou Tie=D

the worst pic ever..but i still post just for Laugh..LOL

bye bye time

went Shabu Shabu with all my Kiara Babes yesterday..
its AWESOME....
i  laugh for the whole journey....they said me DRUnk!
yes also laugh no also laugh......i just think that everything were really hilarious wutt~
unitll i reached home.....urgh!my mind only think of 1 thing and i cant laugh anymore,im sooo tired!where have you been?i dont know..i wont care anymore...The more i care ,the more hurt i have..when you dont even care....im not gonna let my mind to explode.....so i just Ignore it...
reached home and stare infront of the computer for hours and hours..Basically a person  who are lifeless like me will open the lyric and sing it together....this feeling is shoooooo good!
o ya~my parents complain me for not answering them...i just haave to declare that i heard NO voice at all..maybe my music was really loud@@i  dont know...LOL
if i said my heart was beating loud,if  you could escape the crowd somehow ..probably im hearing and singing this..
if i said i want your body now,would you hold it againt me?LOL
gimme something good,dont wait i want it now..!!!
 ..............black and yellow black and yellow.........
yeah ah ha you know what is this.....
everything i do i do it big....
we went round for round and we knock love out..
i cant wait to hate you pain like i do....
i cant wait to break through this emotional changes....
why is it so hard to say goodbye.......




No comments: