Thursday, November 10, 2011

Camwhore section

During PJK....always sit beside and Chit-Chat

our photographer Nicholas SOng..not bad huh

with Babes...

nice kan~my hairband that i mention that day=p

some of them said my front hair look weird,so i just tie it up lar...dunid mafan =D
 Obviously we talked in the class for the whole day....
BUt still Kinda Bored without JenYang craps..WHY ARE YOU ABSENCE TODAY AGAIN?
before the school end we keep camwhoring Non-stop in the class..untill we yelled tired!
shoo many funny faces appear...so im kinda worry to upload...later you guys saw us MCM NI...next time不用见人dy =] me and my babes kept using 中国腔to communicate..a bunch of insane people =D
only half of the class turn up
 CAmwhore time...i dont care is ugly or nice..i just post everything...dont ask me to delete =D




RAbbit..ahahahx

123456


my EX husbandnyyy..now belong to Celina=[aww~

BEBE <3act rajin!

my best best BEST monitor forever=D

and lastly....AHAHAHHx!im just Bored...

No comments: