Monday, January 2, 2012

school reopen

Hey Hey You YOu..ARe YOU Ready for school peeps?

ARghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~tmr is my deadline T.t
school reopen by tmr .....ARE YOU READY????? YES,I AM....my ass lar =p
cant sleep late anymoreeeeeeee.......mama gonna kick me outta my bed early the morning...
internet??????uhmmmm...i think i better stop online..ing so much..just on during weekends=]
if not i wont be able to do well in my exam just like last year=[wtfark...kinda dissapoint everyone included myself...
TuitIOn?????rite~i saw many of my friends started tuition since December...Omygawd lar..you guys are insane t.t i havent even find one for myself ...Better find now asap before is too late..like last year...learning from the halfway cant understand well...
F4 life i make it as my HoneyMoon year.....Regreted...F5 life gonna be a little hardworking..
i promise lor =]

No comments: