Sunday, December 30, 2012

currently life


well well...我现在的生活就是吃喝玩乐。shoping shoping shoping...呵呵·很轻松厚应该的应该的=p
3weels just over like that and reached the end of 2012...omFGawd so freaking fast
seems i have been wasting quite lots of time doing 'MOU LIU' stuff..but at least i have no stress..YAY ME!
BUT BUT BUT.............
sooner i mean 3 days later..im going for PLKN already..i think i will MISS my bed the most and ofcourse my FAMily...The amazing thing was...i dont feel sadddddddd at all....well~maybe only when i reached there..LOL Fortunately,im so lucky to have my boyfie had a same camp with me...OMygawd!!is the world too small or what..o nvm we meant to be together=p lalalalalalala *try to ignore me*
o and countdown tmr?hmmmmmmmmm
i have friends that will have problem of going out...认命吧...kinda hard to hang out with them..again and again*dissapointed face* gahhhhhhhhhhhh.......zzzzZZZzz
buhbuyyyyyyyyyyy

No comments: