Friday, January 22, 2010

Merentas Desa(practice)

WEDnesday

Today after school we stayed back..
we had our lunch at AMS
reason:me and Jowyn wanted to meet Stef but she fong fei gei(lei hou ye ar~)
ended up we only met Ford and Jeff..
afetr that me and Jowyn leave 1st,cuz we want to see something in Grandunion
walked there saw Oscar again..duno how many times i saw him outside..
then went to redbook and watson( we thought our gang went back to school d..so we didnt walked back to mamak...untill we came out from 7-eleven we saw them ngam ngam crooss by..then we mcm Spy,follow behind them..walked till half they lost d..geng lo ..what spy is this lar~so cha 1..
skip...
we said we run together geh..
but ended up all pisah d..
run har run har~i realized my leg so pain 1~
then i pull up my pants..(bloooooodddd)
who call me so smart ..didnt pull the socks up..
skip..
reached school..i saw wei wei and JY theer only
jy belanja me minum(ur so kind)Thx yar ^^
this time my leg not that hurt dy..
cuz teacher call us do stretching few days agoXDhhaxx
went back early..not ponteng+ing kay...cuz those kor kor call me zhao den i zhao lorh..

No comments: