Sunday, January 17, 2010


SATURDAY
i bring my fwennss along to my church party..(JoWyn,Ford,niCk and JY)
they really guai d jekXDi called them bring snack..and THey Do,except for the ner ner..(FORD)
we reached there early,so we sat there and see those hot guys danceXDjowyn say they leng mar leng loXD...we wait for few minutes then went upstairs...We introduce ourselves for about 6 times(who call we are new there wor..)and and Jowyn tell me..duno why those girl keep saying the FORD leng zai..keep looking at HIM ..then me and Jowyn puek^^i better say sry 1st..incase soemone kill me ...we played some games and ssang some songs(nick the one who singXD)guai~
after that...we eat~at least everyone finished my curry puff(nice le?)sure la...i paksa them to finish^^sry lar...dun waste food..and those jie jie like Jy and nick cookies(sure lar..expensive weihh) went back abt 7..(me and jowyn joke alot in the car)the 3guys infront still mong cha cha ..duno what we laugh ..but stiill HAve FUwwwnnnn ^^

No comments: