Sunday, January 10, 2010

My sunday♥

Ehehemm..lets start from Morning..
went to church...yae~i skip the prayer classXDsry lorh..i wnat to go hang gai edi mar..
went to Mid Valley..
i was so damn no mood there la..
cuz my mouth so so pain and dry..everyone tell me the same thing..good la didnt drink water.
walao...i got drink le A LOt timm..

i stayed quite long in Metrojaya le
to accompany my aunt lar..i walked a circle she still standing the same place..geng lo..
skip..
when i was finding my food for dinner..
i saw Rachel^^ahhxx...so shock man~
i pad her shoudle from behind .. then she was like Ahh(jump up)
hahxx..Very funny la that time..

i have my dinner in cantoni..
ate untill my stomach fully pack..
but i still didnt mention to finish my food..
i was like gonna vormit in the car d..
but thx God la..i didntXD

after that i recieve a msg from Jowyn..
she was in Kepong pasar malam..
.yer~i wnat to go..but i cant fly so far from mid valley to kepong rite~
next time tell me earlier la guys~i sure pergi d~cuz i love night market<3

thats for todayXD..next week only have new post

Loved

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i didn't know y're a Christian :O :O