Friday, January 15, 2010

My monday to Thursday

MONDAY
The only things i remembered was my stomach pain start from that day..my monday timetable is fully pack by tution..after school got tuition then after tuition another tuition again..and my homework can do until i Ki SIAO d..expecially math and Bm..

TUESDAY
Teacher check our graf today..but i didnt do my work..i just draw one graf and let teacher check..and he say WRONG!hhass..nvm lar..one only..most of the people draw finish and teacher say all wrong..that baru hurt lerh..

WEDNESDAY
Since Moral class we have presentation..me and my group member start to draw when is recess time..we use watever colour we have and scrabble~TREE and houses(blue,black,pink,purple,green)for people we used red for chinese,pink for malay and purple for indianXDit looked so so COLOURFUlXD we're the 2nd group to go..so we just say anything we canXDall nonsence d la..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

monday - yes!! the mathes do until crazy !~%^&*(

tuesday - hahaa! lucky you! if not must do all over again. (X.X)

wednesday - WHAT?!?! recess time only do ar?? lol.. at least yr group one still ok (^_^)

thursday - um i dont understand (X.X)

Sophia Loo said...

pity u la do again