Saturday, January 9, 2010

New

HELLO~~~

Firstly..i want to thx to Jowyn^^
she help me make my bloggieXD..
i want to tell you i love it<3

theere's to much Lap sap in my older post..
those pain~wipe out my memorry ba..i forgotten evrYTHING!!!
no more crying...no more childidh thingking..is all new..
that's why i deleted all the old post
thx those ppl who cares me XDi loves you guys..sry..if i did anything that hurts you guys..just forgive me la XD ppl who dislike me or hurt me..al i can say is fogot my name!!

Anyway~~~.
i will list out those thing that happen everyday and post it all in once time if i have time to on ba^^..thats all..

anyone that i miss your link..
please let me know^^


love<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i prefer yr new posts better than the old ones! and now u always update also = a good thing :D