Thursday, January 7, 2010

scho0l

school days were BORED
i slept during perhimpunan again..
lazyy douu me lar~
after that language meeting..arghhh~have to stay awhile again..
den the way up to class,suddenly jowyn and Stella like walked so fazz..(weird)
then i mar turned around aand saw dao a weird guyy..
then i started to run..
the gu chase us pulak,,walaoo...scaedd doouu mee lar..
he follow us in to our class..we were like waddd??
then after that only know his from 3 Tanjung..change to our class..
we name him as A GUa..okay..why agua ler?becuzzz...
he put on make up.OMG~Mascara,eyeliner,lipstick,eyeshadow..and
he dye his hairr..~perfect than a Girl...he keep singing and dancing "oH"
my bulu also standd liaoo..
skip skip skip..
Stella not feeling well and so she get a chace to sleep in da Bilki Kaunseling whole day..
yorr~i also want lerr...
skip skip skip..
after recess..my mood 360 degree changee..i felt sooo doownn~
i didnt even talked..even my lou po talked to me..istill kept quiet..sorry arkk lou po..
After school,first time i sat at da cantteen and do my Work..
yar~FIRSSTT TIMEE.....
i justt ignoree everyonee todayy...
i appologizee abt that..
sry~

No comments: