Friday, February 5, 2010

Birthday

the king and queen

firstly... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PHILIP AND JOWYN..

heres my speech....EHEM...


TO philip:although i know you for only 3 years.but still..you're a very nice guyXDthx for those caring dayssss..and sorry for what i have done wrongly...just forgive me kay??and stay happy~



TO JOwyn:I know you since erm..primary Std5..but we didnt talked alot in class cuz we are from different gang..and im so lucky that you changed to my school..and Now,your my best ji mui XDthe only things we mm ngam is..I DONT LIKE CAT very much..sry lar..but at least i dont hate cat mcm stella mar~hhaxx..

i'll appreciate you guys ...and loved you guys...

we went to mcd after school to celebrate the king and the Queen birthdayXD..
mcd was so crowded wiih..mostly from Bestari^^
lucikly we have seat..if not have to stand and eat..but it wont happened in mcd dlar..(fong sam)
i malas to write down everything..cuz I MALAS lorh.skip..
teacher and SIMI ask us to go to school tmr..why??
got presentation lorh=[[[[if not i sure panteng school and pergi shopping d..
sob...........




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haahaa! 'speech' :P