Sunday, February 7, 2010

cuve

I went to Curve with my aunt today..cuz i dont wana go to the open house party next door
cant believe...we can walked there for 6 hrs..
My aunt spend about 2 hrs in Metrojaya..cant understand why so long...there got nothing!!siennzz..
then walked to Nichii and Padini~yae..thats the stuff i like over there(Expecially BAGSS!!)i LOVE BAGS nowadays..duno why~~~~~skip..
my aunt put me down a little more further then my house..
cuz my neighbour block the whole road..geng dao~~~
no choise lor..i mar walked..
then heres what happend..
those guys that sat infront of my house
suddenly blow BIbI~then say LOvE you.
den i mar quickly open the gate and walked in my house..
then i looked back again..still staring at me..
i mar...bang the door ..
nobody at home..all beside eating..
lucikly left my bro there^^
hahxx
save~~~~~~~~~~~~


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

2 hrs in Metrojaya!? @_@