Friday, February 12, 2010

...

6T^^

Wdnesday
I skip school today,because oF..EHEM...then stay at home do homework..


THursday

Firstly HAPPY birthday BRO
although we always fight ..but still lovee...

FRIDAy
After school..i went to Metro Prima to meet my Primary friend..
Nick and JY come along with me..cuz i dont know how to take bus..(ben da0~)
we waited for abt 30 mins then the bus finally came..
i can tell you..iT wass Fuwnn.to stand in the bus..goyang sini goyang sana..XD
since my friend went to watch movie already..so me jy and nick went to Food and Tea to makan..everytime i went Jusco alsso ate there..food quite okay nia..
after that i met my primary friend..(Jian Hong,Aik,shervin and Emily)
Jian Hong:aiya..alwasy saw you at tuition..hahxx..skip you
Aik:omg!your so so Handsome lar..
Shervin..LENG lui jor alot..
Emily:also leng lui jor...still so SI wen..
we went to food court 1st..cuz they say they wanted to eat..
but ended up camwhore+ing there...and order nothing..cuz they say want to go Food and tea makan..okay lorh..i went there once again~
now i only know all of them makan taht time also have to take picture with their food..hahxx
waited the bus from 5~5.30 then balik..(BAd traffic)
thx Jy and nick..they follow me untill i reached home only walked back again..(zhen WEI dA)





F




F..



No comments: