Sunday, March 28, 2010

Gp Bd

my bao beii...<3 na..my Grandparents..^^
sat..
dancing class...more dance steps(my head go bigger)song we used Falling out,bad romance and blah blah blah..(wrote here 1st..incase i fogot the title^^)
then da jie say wana celebrate my belated birthday after class geh..
but..unfortunately i have to went back early=[
reason:my grandpa birthday...dare to come late mer??
rush backk timm...
fine fine...i saw all my beloved fwen pic but im not inside..=[[
who call me to go back early??ner ner...taht 1 lorhh...
went back hurry change clothh..then went for dinneer ler..
that restaurant....walao=.=
got ppl married+2 table ppl birthday...so crowded..
Ching Ming stiill got so many ppl married??lol lar..
i tot we have too wait the food for very longg..
but,im wrong..not yet 20 mins den cum d=] Pei Fu^^
cammmhoreeeee the whole day..i kii xiiao edi

SUn
MIRACLE!!!!i tot i cant on todayy..cuz the modem sot liiao..
but today pastor teach us something...
and its usefull..
i pray pray and pray..without giving up^^
and dang dang dang dang..IM HERe^^CAN ONLine,,,wwee..THxxxxx

pic upload soon

No comments: