Friday, April 2, 2010

police came to our school and gave us a talk..
cuz fighting nia..
hahxx..but for me ..they still useless geh..
ppl fight finish they only sampai sekolah..gengg!
my dear Ji muii sickk again..
i wonder why she's so weak...EAT more le...

WEd
koko raining again...
have fun during language time..
KAPA sienn la..sing sing sing..,sing what sing??
Badminton..rain ..stay in Dewan..draw Logo hhas.s..
then i kacau those F2 xai lou..
they so cutee wiihh..
at nite wnet to MCd with BEE,JY and NICK..
i was trying to do my essay theer..but they too noisy..i cant think of anthing to write,
hahx..but i still enjoyy withh themm...
hhaxx..wwe took picture daoo sott liiaoo
laugh and laughh only...^^lucikly nobody complain

THurs
i was so high la
cuz gt the fire training tingy..
hhaxx...i keep screaming for Teacher's namee
1stly MRS.ONg
2)MR,DO(mUST SCREAM)
3)mzzz LEE:i screamm..but FAIll
they all wanted to stop me from being crazyy..but im too highh..
u guys cant stop mee=]sorry

FRI
seixxxnnn dayy.......so mooddyy that day
my family member all kena scold by me
sorry=[im not in amoodd..duno why
haiixxxx



No comments: