Sunday, March 14, 2010

my future...




sat
bball morning...
sei jy hit my leg
now bengkak d..haixx...
my bro team vs Li yang gang team(bsd1+bsd2)duno support who ler??
hahxx..but still my broo team won lastly..
afternoon went to my dancing class..
1st day go then learn jazz+breaking(my arm injection still bengkak lar)
i hate breaking wiehh..i cant balance myself..keep knock my head to the floor..
and now...all my body sakitt
cuz warm up that time do stretching
pull untill nice nice..leg also patah

sun
went to midvalley
cuz my bro need to find out something..
and so i follow lorhh..
go there see what college is better,what subject we want and bla bla bla..
sienn...i go there to see EHEMM...only lar..^^
my bro duno what he want to choose..but i alraedy know what i want to learn^^
i have to workhard to reach my ambition(gambateh ba)
and my dream college=TAYlor and KDU...wait for me...
Mr.Do sms me tmr morning tution..
i was like MORNING???
haixx..need to wake up so earlyyyyyy
grrrrrrrrr...i hate You....
fine fine...
and bye byesssss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

taylor's college!! n KDU..my fav too..but i prefer taylor..maybe..i feel KDU need so much money~
and, so good!!! i also wanna dance!!! so jealous!! >.< n i dun like breaking also..haha..i just like to watch ppl dance..hehe