Friday, March 12, 2010

painful week

pai sehh..all abt food^^
Rainie+mee
My mangoo<3
and lastly(zhuang nai)

starts from mon
weell...perhimpunan i 1st time fall asleep..duno whats strong to me
i feell so tired this whole week...
sejarah that time i also sleep...science alomost...othere period yawning..(too tired la weihh)
i only fall asleep at 11 12 or 1 mesti la you can saw my eye bag..so deep somemore rite??
fine fine...i need rest in my holidayss..yay!!holidayysss

tuesday and wednesday
same as mon (sleepy)

Thursday
yea~we go for injectionn..
this time (seriously pain)
i duno why..some ppl say not pain pulak..weirdd
my hand also bengkak d..mestilah the nurse too ganas..haix..xat bai~

FRI
went metro prima at 5 ..
then me jy nick go arcard by waiting our Rainie xiu jie finish her tution
-met Alex
-he skip his work and play with us
-dinner at Gasoline(me,jy,nick,Kar en,Rainie+bf) jie wei..fong fei gei
-the food dont really taste good..Dont go)but Rainie bought us Zhuang nai..taht 1 sedap~(TRY)
-walked to jusco again..thsi time go piercing(lisnten to my heartbeat~bomm bomm)
-hold Rainie hand tight tight and close my eys..
-not that pain actually larr...but still scared...

kay~i know tmr bball (have to sleep early)chaoss...

pic..uplaod soon..

No comments: