Sunday, June 27, 2010

BeasT

bouu buii and me
kesiann..so lonelyy xD

went church babtism todayy..
have to soak in da water for 2 sec like tat only lar..still alive..
den.after lunch .i go pick stell aup to my hse..
ngek ngek..den den..nth lar actually...
went to 1u and bought some stuff...
then me and stella ..mcm few years didnt go shopping like tat..
everything also wantt..cuzz really NICEE marrr.. :D
awww=[i want thoseee clothh...
well..maybe nxt rounnddd...when i go to work part timee..and earn some moneyy..
abt 5 went out and c beast...
so crowded there..omg i sweat dao gao gao..
and the best part is....Beast arrive d..and my camera No battery..oOo
fineee...........rawlll...those ppl behind were pushing like madd and i only saw their hairr..saddd..who ask me to born so that shorrttt=[...and the Malay guy behind me !@#$%^&*watch outttt
how smaarrtt aree youu!!!!...but i kick him bfore i left and run away...ahahaxx xD
dai sei larr ue MALAy!!
den den...took our dinner at B....duno wad wad pizza...
went home abt 8 guaaa...
thats all...
piccs uploaddd so0n..xD

tomolo skol skol...grrrrrrrr~~
i havent even touch my skol workk...
how great am I...
havee fuwwnnnnnn guysssssss....
zhaaoo~~~~~~~

loved







No comments: